Thrust Ball Bearing 51120
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF,FCA|
|Delivery Time:||70 Days|
|Packaging:||Standard Export Package|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|HS Code: 8482104000|
Model No.: 51120
Thrustball bearings are separable and their limit rotational speed is low.
1.51000type single-direction thrust ball bearings, this type of bearing can onlyaccommodate axial load on one direction and can control the axial movement onone direction of the shaft and housing.
2.52000type double-direction thrust ball bearings, this type of bearings canaccommodate axial load on double direction and can control the axial movementon double direction of shaft and housing.
3.560000 type thrust angular-contact ball bearing, as this structure can carryaxial load and radial simultaneously.
Whenthe outside diameter is equal or lesser than250mm, thrust ball bearings generally adopt pressedsteel sheet cages, when the outside diameter is more than250mm,it will adopt solid cages.
Minimum axial load
Whenthe thrust ball bearing is operating, if the applied axial load is too small,the axial direction is not tightly pressed, then acted by centrifugal force,the steel ball will slip and displace and destroy the normal operation of thebearings. To avoid the occurrence of such case, an axial load, Famin must beapplied when the thrust ball bearings is working. The calculating formula is:
Inthe equation, Famin Minimum axialload (kN)
A Minimum load constant
N Revolution (r/min)
Minimumload constant A is showing in the bearings dimension table. If the appliedaxial load is small, a spring must be used to preload the bearing.
Permissible tilt angle
Thedouble supporting surface of thrust ball bearings should be parallel. The axiscenter line should be square with shell supporting surface, if this is notassured, it can compensate by adopting spherical housing washer andself-aligning washer.
Thetolerance value of thrust ball bearings is showing in the section [thetolerance of rolling bearing".
Dynamic equivalent axial load
Whenα=90°,thrustball bearings can only carry axial load and its dynamic equivalent axial loadis: Pa=Fa
Whenα≠90, acted by constant and invariable radial andaxial loads, the dynamic equivalent axial load is: Pa=XFr+YFa
SeeAnnex Table 1 for the coefficients of X and Y.
Static equivalent axial load
Whenα=90°,the static equivalent axial load is: P0a=Fa;
Whenα≠90°,the static equivalent axial load is: P0a=2.3Frtanα+Fa.
Where:For double-direction bearings, this equation is applicable to the status whenthe ration of radial load and axial load is an arbitrary value; forsingle-direction bearings, when Fr/Fa≤0.44ctgα, theequation is reliable; when, the Fr/Fa＞0.67ctgα,the equation can still give satisfactory P0avalue, but not very conservative.
Table 1 Valueof X and Y
Notes: 1)For α`s medium value, use linear interpolation to calculate the values of X, Yand e.
2) Fa/ Fr≤e is notapplicable to single-direction bearings.3) For thrust bearings withα>45°, use interpolation method to calculate thevalue of whenα=45°.
- Company Name: Xibei Bearing Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: Mr Zhao
- Product/Service: Bearing , Railway Bearing , Petroleum Bearing , Metallurgy Rolling Mill Bearing , Heavy Truck Bearing , Construction Machinery Bearing
- Capital (Million US $): 372,440,000RMB
- Year Established: 1965
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 1% - 10%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: Above 100 People
- No. of QC Staff: Above 100 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.630,Beijing West Road, Yinchuan, Ningxia 750021, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Jane Li
- Tel: 86-951-2020454
Premium Related Products